Wall of Performers
The purpose of the Lakeview High School Wall of Performers is to recognize, preserve, and honor performers, directors, and supporters who have made significant contributions to Lakeview Community Schools Band Department. The Wall of Performers honors the contributions and accomplishments of those individuals who are worthy of recognition and are examples for others to emulate. Nominees for the Wall of Performers must exemplify the highest standards of performance, leadership, ethical conduct, and moral character. Members must have made significant and/or long-term contributions to the Lakeview Community Schools Band Department.
The Wall of Performers is located in the Fine Arts hallway. All performers who are selected to receive this honor will have their names and years of participation placed in the showcase.
Performer: Any Lakeview High School graduate who participated in the band at Lakeview High School and has distinguished him or herself in band at the high school level or beyond.
Director: Any Lakeview High School band director who has made significant contributions to the Lakeview High School performing arts programs and has distinguished themselves with accomplishments that merit recognition.
Friend of the Performing Arts: Any individual who has made outstanding contributions to the Lakeview Band Department other than a director or performer.
Procedures for Nominations to the Lakeview Wall of Performers:
1. Anyone can nominate a person to be considered for the Wall of Performers.
2. School Wall of Performers nomination form. Forms are also available at the following places:
3. All nominations received for consideration must contain a current address and contact information for the nominee (or their family if deceased).
4. The completed nomination packet must be sent to:
Lakeview Band Department
9800 Youngman Rd
Lakeview, MI 48850
5. After the Wall of Performers committee has received the nomination packet, the nominator will be notified by e-mail.